Opus Film / Extreme Emotions
Born and raised in Lodz.
She started her professional life working for one of the most famous Polish puppet theatres “Arlekin” as a literature researcher, playwrite editor and advisor .
In 1993 she translated “ In my Grandmother’s Purse “ by Eric Bass , American puppeteer, and was an assistant director to Eric when he was directing his play in Arlekin.
Since 1995 she has been working for Opus Film , independent film production company in Poland, for the last 15 years managing projects development and execution .
Ewa was producing David Lynch’s photo sessions in Poland and was line producer of Polish part of his “Inland Empire “
She is also developing and producing films through her own company Extreme Emotions.
She was a speaker at Film School in Lodz and Andrzej Wajda Film School in Warsaw, is a tutor for MAIA and SOFA workshops. Recently joined a team of Script @ Pitch programme in Torino Film Lab
Member of PFA , EFA board member
The very recent credits are :
• IDA – directed by Pawel Pawlikowski, co-production with Phoenix Film , Denmark
• EWA – directed Haim Tabakman , co-production with Metro Communication , Israel; Vandertastic Films, Germany ; Les Films du Lendemain, France
• Lost Sons of the Holy Land – feature length documentary
• Hostages – directed by Rezo Gigineishvili, co-production with 20Steps Production , Georgia
• AA – director Jack Faber , Israel